Term and Conditions of Entry
1. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply for the Total Seismic win a drone Christmas prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). By submitting an entry to Total seismic), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of Total Seismic will be final.
3. Total Seismic, employees, volunteers, contractors, consultants and their families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
4. If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Prize Draw subject to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Total Seismic reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it believes the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions.
6. Each entrant is permitted only one entry. Any additional entries received by the same entrant will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries may be submitted prior to 5pm AEST the 9th December 2020.
8. Total Seismic does not accept any responsibility for any lost, damaged or delayed entries regardless of the cause.
10. The winner will be determined by random prize draw.
11. The Prize Draw will be drawn on the 10th of December 2020.
12. The winner will be contacted by phone or email as provided on their entry form.
13. The winner will have the Drone posted to them by Australia Post standard delivery service